1. The fifteenth king of Israel, son of Jabesh, conspired against Zachariah, killed him, and brought the dynasty of Jehu to a close, b.c. 770. Shallum, after reigning in Samaria for a month only, was in his turn dethroned and killed by Menahem. 2 Kings 15:10–14.
5. Son of Shaul the son of Simeon. 1 Chron. 4:25.
7. A son of Naphtali. 1 Chron. 7:13.
8. The chief of a family of porters or gate-keepers of the east gate of the temple. 1 Chron. 9:17. (b.c. 1050.)
10. Father of Jehizkiah, an Ephraimite. 2 Chron. 28:12.
11. One of the porters of the temple who had married a foreign wife. Ezra 10:24.
12. One of the sons of Bani. Ezra 10:42.
13. The son of Halohesh and ruler of a district of Jerusalem. Neh. 3:12.
14. The uncle of Jeremiah, Jer. 32:7; perhaps the same as 2.
15. Father or ancestor of Maaseiah, Jer. 35:4; perhaps the same as 9. (b.c. 630.)