Eli’hu (whose God is he (Jehovah)).
1. One of the interlocutors in the book of Job. [Job.] He is described as the “son of Barachel the Buzite.”
2. A forefather of Samuel the prophet. 1 Sam. 1:1.
3. In 1 Chron. 27:18 Elihu “of the brethren of David” is mentioned as the chief of the tribe of Judah.
4. One of the captains of the thousands of Manasseh, 1 Chron. 12:20, who followed David to Ziklag after he had left the Philistine army on the eve of the battle of Gilboa.
5. A Korhite Levite in the time of David. 1 Chron. 26:7.