Elio-e’na-i (my eyes are toward the Lord).
2. Head of a family of the Simeonites. 1 Chron. 4:36. (b.c. after 1451.)
3. Head of one of the families of the sons of Becher, the son of Benjamin. 1 Chron. 7:8.
4. A Korhite Levite, and one of the doorkeepers of the “house of Jehovah.” 1 Chron. 26:3.
5. A priest in the days of Ezra, one of those who had married foreign wives. Ezra 10:22. (b.c. 446.) Possibly the same as
6. An Israelite of the sons of Zattu, who had also married a foreign wife. Ezra 10:27. (b.c. 458.)