Eliph’elet (the God of deliverance).
1. The name of a son of David, one of the children born to him after his establishment in Jerusalem. 1 Chron. 3:6. (b.c. after 1044.)
2. Another son of David, belonging also to the Jerusalem family, and apparently the last of his sons. 1 Chron. 3:8.
3. One of the thirty warriors of David’s guard. 2 Sam. 23:34.
4. Son of Eshek, a descendant of King Saul through Jonathan. 1 Chron. 8:39. (b.c. before 536.)
5. One of the leaders of the Bene-Adonikam who returned from Babylon with Ezra. Ezra 8:13. (b.c. 459.)
6. A man of the Bene-Hashum in the time of Ezra who had married a foreign wife. Ezra 10:33. (b.c. 458.)