Hashabi’ah (whom God regards).
1. A Merarite Levite. 1 Chron. 6:45.
2. Another Merarite Levite. 1 Chron. 9:14.
4. One of the descendants of Hebron the son of Kohath. 1 Chron. 26:30.
5. The son of Kemuel, who was prince of the tribe of Levi in the time of David. 1 Chron. 27:17. (b.c. 1014.)
6. A Levite, one of the “chiefs” of his tribe, who officiated for King Josiah at his great passover feast. 2 Chron. 35:9. (b.c. 623.)
7. A Merarite Levite who accompanied Ezra from Babylon. Ezra 8:19.
8. One of the chiefs of the priests who formed part of the same caravan. Ezra 8:24. (b.c. 536.)
9. Ruler of half the circuit or environs of Keilah; he repaired a portion of the wall of Jerusalem under Nehemiah. Neh. 3:17. (b.c. 446.)
11. Another Levite, son of Bunni. Neh. 11:15.
12. A Levite, son of Mattaniah. Neh. 11:22.
13. A priest of the family of Nilkiah in the days of Joiakim son of Jeshua. Neh. 12:21.