2. A Benjamite, and the founder of a family of Bene-Jeroham. 1 Chron. 8:27. Probably the same as
4. A descendant of Aaron, of the house of Immer, the leader of the sixteenth course of priests; son of Pashur, and father of Adaiah. 1 Chron. 9:12. He appears to be mentioned again in Neh. 11:12. (b.c. before 586.)
5. Jeroham of Gedor, some of whose sons joined David at Ziklag. 1 Chron. 12:7. (b.c. before 1055.)
6. A Danite, whose son or descendant Azareel was head of his tribe in the time of David. 1 Chron. 27:22.
7. Father of Azariah, one of the “captains of hundreds” in the time of Athaliah. 2 Chron. 23:1. (b.c. before 876.)