2. A priest, of the sons of Harim. Ezra 10:21.
3. A priest, of the sons of Pashur. Ezra 10:22.
4. One of the laymen, a descendant of Pahath-moab. Ezra 10:30.
5. The father of Azariah. Neh. 3:23.
6. One of those who stood on the right hand of Ezra when he read the law to the people. Neh. 8:4.
7. A Levite who assisted on the same occasion. Neh. 8:7.
8. One of the heads of the people whose descendants signed the covenant with Nehemiah. Neh. 10:25.
9. Son of Baruch and descendant of Pharez the son of Judah. Neh. 11:5.
10. A Benjamite, ancestor of Sallu. Neh. 11:7.
11. Two priests of this name are mentioned, Neh. 12:41, 42, as taking part in the musical service which accompanied the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem under Ezra. One of them is probably the same as No. 6.
13. Father of Zedekiah the false prophet. Jer. 29:21.
15. The son of Adaiah, and one of the captains of hundreds in the reign of Joash king of Judah. 2 Chron. 23:1.
17. The “king’s son,” killed by Zichri the Ephraimitish hero in the invasion of Judah by Pekah king of Israel, during the reign of Ahaz. 2 Chron. 28:7.
18. The governor of Jerusalem in the reign of Josiah. 2 Chron. 34:8.