Shelemi’ah (repaid by Jehovah).
1. One of the sons of Bani in the time of Ezra. Ezra 10:39. (b.c. 458.)
2. The father of Hananiah. Neh. 3:30.
3. A priest in the time of Nehemiah. Neh. 13:13.
4. The father of Jehucal, or Jucal, in the time of Zedekiah. Jer. 37:3.
5. The father of Irijah, the captain of the ward who arrested Jeremiah. Jer. 37:13. (b.c. before 589.)
6. The same as Meshelemiah and Shallum, 8. 1 Chron. 26:14.
7. Another of the sons of Bani in the time of Ezra. Ezra 10:41.
8. Ancestor of Jehudi in the time of Jehoiakim. Jer. 36:14.
9. Son of Abdeel; one of those who received the orders of Jehoiakim to take Baruch and Jeremiah. Jer. 36:26. (b.c. 604.)